Thursday, July 30, 2009

T-minus 38 hours...

Oh no! 2 weeks since my last post. For shame; for SHAME! I think I have *gasp* been forgetting about this blog, thanks to THIS blog. Yep, we have created a blog to chart the excitement and heartbreak of finding a call in to ministry. It actually has lots of good stuff on there, why we're in Charlotte, why we want to be in ministry, what we're currently considering, etc.

It's not as funny as this blog, but then - what IS?

So in a day and a half and a few hours we'll embark on a 11+ hour roadtrip to Connecticut and try our hand at being New Englanders. I think we're half crazy - or God has a crazy plan for our life and we're just crazy enough to do it. Either way, it's clear whot he crazies are. US! Crazy or not, we're pretty excited about the trip. I've never been to Connecticut, and really just learned in the past few months where it is on a map. (I know!!!!)

I plan on posting pictures and getting on here to rant periodically - please pray for us as we check this out. It's nuts and crazy and only a couple fools too young enough to be scared of anything would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment