Monday, July 6, 2009

Figure 8

Well, I picked weight watchers back up a couple weeks ago. Much to my chagrin I have officially gained back all the weight I lost the 1st time I did it. Q!$#R(*$!!Q#%&

Thanks to the "Orlando swimsuit incident" I got mad enough to get back in the saddle and put down the french fries. 8 pounds in two weeks! Not bad! Granted, that's a spit in the ocean compared to where I have to go, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. When my clothes get baggy and my pants shimmy down on their own, I'll be happy. When I go to the doctor and they say "oh hey, you've lost some weight!" I'll be happy. When my blood pressure goes down and I get to stop taking the Atenlol, I'll be happy then too. When I have nothing to wear because my clothes are all too big. I'll be happy - until I have to pay for new clothes, of course.

Somebody tell me why I'm doing this at the biggest crossroad in my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment