Thursday, August 27, 2009

....and I shall call him MINI-ME!

Yes - in case you haven't heard (because you are deprived of Facebook or have been residing under a rock) we are pregnant! 9 weeks - due March 31.

We weren't "trying" but we weren't "not trying". We had pulled the goalie, if you know what I mean. 5 weeks later, it worked! How about that.

I haven't been very sick. I have been EXTREMELY tired. I wonder if pregnancy causes narcolepsy - I could, for a fact, fall asleep anywhere anytime. Tripod has been a great snuggle buddy - she's ALWAYS willing to snuggle up in bed with me anytime of day. Which is great, she may not be the favored child in 9 months.

I was in a meeting at work from 2:30-3:30 (bad time of the day if you're NOT preggo) and completely checked out and had the glazed-over look. Not like Krispy Kreme, more like fill my hand full of shaving cream and tickle my nose for a good laugh sort of glaze. It wasn't until almost the end of the meeting I realized people were making fun of me. It's quite alright, I'm an easy target as of late.

We've gotten a few baby gifts from our parents, the first being a tshirt for a 6-month old that says "My Dad's Tattoos Are Cooler Than Yours". Awesome! My mom sent us a pooh hat and matching slippers, some onesies and bibs - and One that says "Grandma Loves Me". This kid will be rediculously spoiled. TJ brought me home a storybook bible that is so cool - I can't wait until we get to tuck our kids into bed and read it to them. Eeeeek!

1 comment:

  1. sooo sooo sweet, kerstin! thanks for sharing it all! :) yall will make great/fun parents!

    ReplyDelete