Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flushed away.

So - funny thing happened to me today...

Right before lunch, I went to the ladies room. As I'm sitting there, I hear a "clink" like something metal hit the back of he toilet, tile floor, etc. My first thought was "Great...I'm sitting here and the toilet is going to fall off the wall." It didn't fall off. Yay.

I finish, stand up and look around to see what the noise was. Apparently one of my earrings had come unhooked and feel IN the toilet. Which at this point, was just used. These were not worth saving, so I flushed it away.

I decided to toss the other one, walking around with one hoop, al a Pirate style just isn't my bag.

1 comment:

  1. Hey KT, thanks for commenting on my blog! It's great to make new acquaintances. I've never had an earring fall in the toilet, but then again, I don't wear earrings. Anyway, come back any time. God bless and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete